What Documents would I need to provide the Property Management Company?
The following documents is vital for any sound property management company because it must ensure that the transaction have transparency and is legal:
- Copy of the Deed – This is to show clear title to the property in which you are hiring the property manager to oversee.
- Copy of Owner Identification – this could be either two out of the passport, identification card or drivers permit and must be valid.
- Copy of Insurance coverage – This is to ensure coverage of the home and listed furniture within from natural or man-made disasters and mishaps
- Copy of T&TEC Bill – This is necessary to show proof of address for the property and the owner of the property
- Copy of WASA Bill – This is necessary to show proof of address for the property and the owner of the property
- Copy of Land and Building Taxes – This is to show and record the relevant tax number for the property and payment amounts to be paid.
- Letter from Owner authorizing to act on their behalf for all utilities companies – This is needed for the property manager to make necessary transactions for the property in the owner’s absence