What are our Roles and Responsibilities as your Property Manager?
- Collect the rent.
- Banking of rental payments
- Pay all agreed upon bills ( T&TEC, WASA, MORTGAGE, INSURANCE, TAXES)
- Transfer of Utilities when applicable.
- Take the calls from the tenant at any time of the day
- Arrange and supervise repairs and maintenance work.
- Handover property to new tenants.
- Send appropriate notices to the tenant for late or nonpayment of rent, violations of the rules, etc.
- Do or oversee evictions.
- Get your approval for major expenses.
- Inspect the property occasionally
- Provide you with an accounting of all money received and disbursed monthly or quarterly, as well as keep a client trust account for owner money.
- Available 24 hours 7 days a week